ChargePoint Home Flex CPH50
SKU: CHARGEPOINT CPH50-NEMA14-50-L23
- Item is currently estimated to ship in 1-2 weeks. In the interim, please schedule an appointment with a licensed electrician to install ChargePoint® Home Flex after delivery. Due to high demand, your electrician may have limited availability.
- Level 2, 240 volt electric vehicle (EV) charging station charges any EV up to 9X faster than a normal wall outlet, with flexible amperage settings from 16 amps to 50 amps and plug-in and hardwired installation options. Use the ChargePoint app to pick the right amperage for your home after installation.
- Works with all electric cars, tested on leading EV models: Tesla, Chevrolet Bolt EV, Volvo Recharge, Polestar, Hyundai Kona and Ioniq, Kia NIRO, Nissan LEAF, Mazda MX-30 EV, Toyota Prius Prime, Mazda, BMW i3, Honda Clarity, Chrysler Pacifica, Jaguar I-PACE, and many more
- Charge faster and smarter with the ChargePoint app. Set a schedule to only charge when electricity is cheapest, set reminders so you never forget to plug in, use Alexa voice control, and see all your ChargePoint charging data in one place.
- Safe and reliable, with a 3-year warranty backed by 24/7 customer support from a company dedicated to EV charging for 10+ years. UL listed for electrical safety, ENERGY STAR certified for efficiency. 23-foot charging cable provides ample reach.
- Easy for any electrician to install indoors or out. Plug-in installation with NEMA 6-50 or 14-50 outlet (6-50 currently selected) requires circuits rated 40A or 50A. For other circuit ratings, the plug is easily removed for hardwired installation. Set the charging amperage that's right for you and your home, helping to avoid electrical upgrades. See below for more installation information.
- Widely eligible for utility rebates and other incentives, including the renewed US federal tax credit for 30% of total station and installation cost, up to $1000